Condizioni di vendita
Our offices are open from Tuesday to Friday. From 10.00 a.m.to 7.00 p.m..
These conditions are valid only between the company CD s.r.l. hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER COMPANY and any person who makes online purchases on this site, hereinafter to as the CUSTOMER.
These conditions may be subject to change, the date of putting online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made in accordance with directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights, amending directives 93/13/EEC and 1999/44/EC and repealing directives 85/577/EC and 97/7/CE. (14G00033).
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, the SUPPLIER COMPANY sells. The CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on this site. The CUSTOMER has to access to the site address and to create a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site. After this, the contract is concluded.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
- The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by the SUPPLIER COMPANY to the CUSTOMER of an order confirmation email. The email contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased. The transport costs and the shipping address. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any correction.
- The SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, any mistakes, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on the site do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to that present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product data sheets; this must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before order confirmation.
- Even after sending the order confirmation email by the SUPPLIER COMPANY, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request cancellation of the order by communicating via email to the customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Methods of payment
- Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only made through one of the payment methods indicated by the SUPPLIER COMPANY on the site.
- The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is done take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
- The prices of the products displayed can be I.V.A. included/excluded. However, it is indicated on the page if the value added tax is applied.
- Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but they are indicated and calculated at the time the purchase process is concluded, before the payment is made.
- The CUSTOMER accepts the SUPPLIER COMPANY’s right to change the price at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent as confirmation of the order acquisition.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force (Articles 52/59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014), the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of the physical possession of the asset, but only if it is not damaged, used or worn. The glasses must have their original packaging. All sales documents issued by the SUPPLIER COMPANY must be returned together with the goods to CD S.r.l. Via Isonzo 22, Verona 37126 – Italy. THE SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the price paid for the returned product, but not the shipping costs incurred by the CUSTOMER. Refunds will be processed within one week of receiving the item and checking the product quality integrity, no later than thirty days. The refund will be made on the payment method used for the purchase.
ARTICLE 7 – Delivery methods and terms
- The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
- Orders received after 7.00 pm on Friday will be processed on the following Tuesday after 10.00 am.
- For each order placed on the site, the SUPPLIER COMPANY will issue a sales document for the material shipped, after the order has been processed. For the issuance of the sales document, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the sales document has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein.
- The SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day after the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 8 – Liability
- The SUPPLIER COMPANY assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforesseable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet network, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
- The availability of each item is for information only, it is not contractual and the seller can not be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 – Integrality
These General Conditions of Sale are made up of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale are considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 10 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State.